Available now: The next version of atvise®, the all-in-one-solution for web-based visualisation
The latest atvise software version offers a number of innovations as well as improvements regarding operation and usage.
Separation of graphics and logic
- Modular logic units for dynamics and script code within graphical objects
- Management and engineering of local and linked logic within the Display Editor
- Separated the logic from the graphics within all atvise objects and extended the interface of the scripts for easier use in your own objects
Dynamic archive management
- Management interface for historical archives embedded in the atvise® Visualization
- Swapin/Swapout historical archives via mouse click
- Periodical swapin/swapout of historical archives
- Backup and restore for better IT integration
Import/export interface for version control tools
- Text-based export of all atvise® project contents to the file system via the atvise® builder
- Update of atvise® projects via import from the file system into the atvise® project database
- Seamless integration of atvise® projects into GIT or SVN repositories
All trade marks are the property of the respective manufacturer or enterprise.