Manual value logging
for industrial applications
The mobile manual value input for smartphone applications using Android and iOS (macOS) can be used wherever data has to be entered manually. The input must be simple and flexible, as the environment in the industry involves increased demands on the input.
In addition, it is necessary to work without network reception, as measuring points are often located in the basement or in remote locations without reception for the mobile device. Even in these conditions, secure data recording must be guaranteed.
JUNE5 FlexIn at a glance
- Fast and convenient data entry on your mobile device
- Secure data archiving even with weak network connections
- Input monitoring and clear control of the values
- Reduction of input errors
- Sector-neutral and flexible in use
The use of FlexIn opens up the highest mobility and data security for the user. For the company, there is an increase in profitability due to the shortening of business processes and an increase in efficiency in the workflow. Data synchronisation takes place as soon as the network connections are available again.
Using the integrated communication standards via Wi-Fi or mobile internet creates an immediate data transfer independent of the location and reading point.
Highest mobility and data security
JUNE5 FlexIn enables convenient data entry on mobile devices. The data is temporarily stored on the device and then transferred to the server. At least the last 10 values in the system are displayed. The measuring points can be pre-configured manually according to the workflows.
The central JUNE5 server in the company network thus performs the data transfer from and to the mobile device. Once the data has been received from the mobile device, JUNE5 stores it securely in the ACRON database. The data is then available for evaluation on the mobile device and in a central web interface.
Functions of JUNE5 FlexIn (iOS and Android)
- User recognition (measured value with user)
- Manual recording of manual values consisting of measured variable, time stamp, comment and value
- Display of unit and measured value range with input check of the value range
- Display of the last 10 values and manual resupply of stored values
- Access either online directly to the JUNE5server or offline logging
- Import of individual measured variables from the data model of a JUNE5 server
- Import of complete views (multiple measured variables) from the data model of a JUNE5 server (for organising the measured variables, routes etc.)
- Browsing objects in a namespace (drilldown)
- Checking limit values during logging
- Display of objects in a flat list
- Accessing objects by scanning QR codes (lamp can be switched on in poor lighting conditions)
- The following information can be stored in the QR code: DataSourceKey, time, comment, value, entry point
- Scan of the QR code provides a measurement
- Scan of the QR code provides an entry point (e.g. a group or subgroup). Several measured variables can be conveniently entered.
- Users can work simultaneously on the web and in FlexIn
- Taking a photo directly from the app allows the user to send a picture directly to the central JUNE5 server.
Application example JUNE5 FlexIn
Not all measuring points are fully automated, or there are additional areas where samples have to be taken manually, which should also be entered into an archiving system. These can also be laboratory values, for instance.
There are often different measuring points in the company that have to be recorded manually. The reading route can be created in advance so that the measuring points appear one after the other in the FlexIn app without having to search for them.
It is easy if each measuring point is equipped with a QR code which can be scanned with the mobile device. After the scan, the FlexIn app automatically goes to the correct measuring point and the last 10 readings are displayed directly.
Now it is possible to enter and save the measured value. Incorrect entries are automatically intercepted and the operator is informed. The value is saved when the manual input is saved.
In addition, a comment about the condition of the unit at the measuring point can be entered. This function is for when the operator encounters anomalies that require an additional note.
As soon as the mobile device has a connection to the server, the data and information are stored in the ACRON archive system. The automated reporting system in ACRON can print out the collected manual values and comments and forward them to the right places via e mail, for example.
- Central JUNE5 server
- FlexIn for Android from 7.0 and iOS 10 (and later)
- Minimisation of interfaces
- Data is buffered
- Use of https
- Data is cached locally if the network is not available
- High availability and accessibility
- Licensing per mobile device
- Low data volume on the mobile internet or Wi-Fi
Hardware / Software
- from Windows 10 (1709)
- from Windows Server 2016 (0716)
- JUNE5 / API
- ACRON from Version 8.3
- More on request
Android operating system from version 7.0
All Apple devices executable from iOS 10
Ethernet, DSL and mobile network
- Mobile internet via GPRS, UMTS, LTE and 5G
- Dynamic, preferably fixed IP address in the centre