IRMA - Version 19.05 released
New release V19.05 of the IRMA® security appliance is available
Even good things can be made better: This is also true for the IRMA® security appliance, which is now available in version 19.05.
The new functions and adjustments include
- A more detailed view of assets and connections for asset management and anomaly detection
- Additional information of IP and non-IP communications is visible and evaluated
- The “standard alarm” and default settings in the control systems make commissioning even easier
- Increased performance of real-time monitoring and operational reliability
- Additional details of protocols used, (communication) addresses (Layer 2 , Layer 3, …), previously used (communication) addresses
- Additional keywords (tags) for dynamic grouping and labeling of assets and connections
- Improvement for assets configured via DHCP
- Default asset names for easier commissioning and validation of assets
Rules / Actions in connection & alarm management
- Sets of rules with time control (hour, daily, week, month)
- Numerous preconfigured sets of rules for plant-specific alarms
- Configurable potential-free contact (action “relay contact”) in the rules and regulations of the connections
- Additional users and exports in SFTP server for further processing systems (SIEM, Alarming, RM, System Management, etc.)
- Display of overloads in the switch / router
- Display when the maximum throughput of the IRMA® hardware systems is continuously exceeded
Very simple: The new release V19.05 is available to our customers and partners via the integrated online or offline update system function.
All trademarks are property of the respective manufacturers or companies.
Blog article in cooperation with our partner Achtwerk GmbH: acht-werk.de